- Company Retirement Benefits
- Social Security and Medicare Benefits
- Investments and Taxes
- If You Decide to Move
- Putting It All Together
Retirement can be a dramatic change for you. Proper planning now will let you devote your retirement energies to the things you really enjoy doing. Let's review the key elements of a successful retirement strategy.
Retirement Review Time
- Determine when you can retire and what your retirement lifestyle will be.
- Make sure you have your insurance needs covered.
- Understand your Social Security benefits.
- Develop an investment strategy. As you get older you'll need to get more conservative, but remember you want your portfolio to keep pace with inflation.
- Monitor your investments. Remember to consider gradually shifting money in and out of investments within your portfolio.
- As you approach retirement, think about the distribution options that will suit your needs and wants.
- Understand the tax laws when planning the sale of your home.
- Estate planning is a critical part of your overall planning.
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Not a Bank Deposit||Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency|
Meeting with NHTrust Team is without obligation or cost.
NHTrust is a trade name of the New Hampshire Trust and Wealth Management Company. Brokerage services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC., Member of FINRA/SIPC. Investment and insurance products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. Infinex and NHTrust are not affiliated.