- Now That You Have the Time... Will You Have the Money?
- How Sturdy Is Your Three-Legged Stool?
- Myths about Retirement Planning
- Big Picture Preview
- Basic Guidelines
- Get a Head Start on Your Retirement Today
- Retirement Action Steps
- Five or More Years from Retirement
- Two Years from Retirement
- Six Months or Less from Retirement
- Bridging the Retirement Insurance Gap
- Company-Sponsored Retiree Medical Coverage
- Take out a copy of your employee benefits handbook. If your employer furnishes you with annual employee retirement and benefit statements, make sure you have the most current copies. Gather the most recent copies of your savings and investment statements.
- Have a pencil and notepad available.
- Go straight to the next section on Action Steps. These are based on the number of years or months you are away from retirement.
- Spend some time exploring the sections referred to in the Action Steps. They will provide you with some of the answers you need to make important retirement decisions.
- Make this a family affair. Don't forget to involve your spouse. If you have older children, consider sharing with them some of your estate planning and retirement concerns.
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Not a Bank Deposit||Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency|
Meeting with NHTrust Team is without obligation or cost.
NHTrust is a trade name of the New Hampshire Trust and Wealth Management Company. Brokerage services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC., Member of FINRA/SIPC. Investment and insurance products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. Infinex and NHTrust are not affiliated.